OMG! Look what the doctors found in this woman's stomach! Shocking!

0 Comments

A woman in Mexico named Mercedes Talamante thought that her abrupt and severe weight gain is just because of his age and hormonal process.



After 5 years her weight was doubled and it became tough for the woman to move around that’s why her daughter forced her to go to the hospital.

She was rushed to the Cabo Lucas hospital. When Doctor Moises Aaron Nunez performed an ultrasound, they were stunned on what they’ve discovered.

They found a massive tumor in her ovaries and stomach.

After completing a successful operation in removing the tumor Mercedes said “I feel like a new woman. In fact after the surgery when I took my first steps, I felt like I was walking on air.”

The tumor grew up to 132lbs.






0 comments: